IPEC is a professional association for those researchers actively involved in electrophysiological brain research in preclinical and clinical pharmacology, neurotoxicology, personalized medicine and related areas of interest.It provides a platform for a vivid exchange of experiences, methods and is a place for networking with the community.
The upcoming IPEG 2018 conference will allow researchers from all over the world - and from the clinic, academia or industry - to present their latest findings and discuss the progress of electrophysiological research in clinical and preclinical contexts.
Besides others, the following topics will be covered:
- Machine and Deep Learning in EEG research
- Brain Stimulation and Electrophysiology
- Psychedelic Drugs: Doors to new Treatment Approaches
- Chronobiology and Sleep-Wake Regulation
- Individualized medicine and EEG markers in treatment prediction
- Preclinical and Animal research
- Combining Modalities: EEG and MRI/PET research